Join a Book Club
The library offers a book club.
Here is our Book Club information.
- We meet on the 4th Wednesday of the month at 2:00 PM.
- We meet in the reading area on the first floor.
- The book club members choose the books to read.
- You may aquire the book to read from the librarian. There is a $2.00 fee for the cost of interlibrary loaning the book.
- There will be questions for the discussion provided with the book, and members take turns reading the questions.
- Please call the Library at 957 8981 for more information, or check our monthly newsletter .