Our library is connected to other libraries throughout the state and nation. If you can't find an item in this library, ask library staff to help you get it from another library.
- You can get an Interlibrary Loan form from the front desk.
- The librarian will help you find your item and make your request.
- There is a $1.00 Fee per item
- Book Club Books for the library book club are free
- Most materials can be checked out for four weeks from the date picked up.
- If you fail to pick up your material, you will still have to pay the $1.00 to return it to the lending library.
- This great money saving opportunity is brought to you from the State Library.
You can search the locator Here