Who can get a library card, how to apply, and how to use your library card.
- Most library cards at our library are Family cards. We have one card per family. If you would like your own individual card and are over 12 you may apply for a seperate card.
- You may fill out your library card application. You will need a form of ID which can be your driver's license, or identification card whith photo.
- We do not hand out library cards, but keep your information on the computer. When you are ready to check out just tell us your name. You may use your library card to:
- Checking out books and other materials
- Loan Limits:
Adult Books and Audio Materials - 2 weeks
Adult Magazines - 2 weeks
Children's Books and Audio Materials - 3 weeks
Children's Magazines - 3 weeks.
All DVDs and - 1 week.
- All items may be returned in the drop box outside.
- All items may be renewed over the phone, or by leaving a message.
- There is a .10 cents overdue fee per item per day.
- Please ask at the desk to reserve any new book of your choice.
- You may fill out a borrowing request for materials with a waiting list.
- You may print the application here or online application here: https://primgharlibia.booksys.net/opac/primghar/index.html?mode=main#url:RegisterForLibraryCard?